Experience is preferred, but potential trainees will also be considered. Being local to Littlehampton and having a driving license will be huge advantages as equipment is collected early each morning from our Littlehampton depot before travelling to sites across the South of England. CSCS card holders preferred, but not essential.
Main duties will include:
- Site surveying
- Floor surveying (using laser levelling and measuring equipment)
- Liquid / flowing screed installations
- Trailer towing (to and from sites)
- Pump operation
- Laitance removal / sanding
- Other general duties, as required
You will report directly to the Managing Director and will be responsible for leading a two man team following a successful training and trial period.
For further information and to apply for either of these positions, email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call us for more information on 0800 270 7837.