As one of Kent’s premier Building, Civil Engineering, Aggregates and Property Development companies, Gallagher is passionate about providing the highest standards in everything they do. Their focus is on delivery and we love working with them! We find them to be fast, efficient and reliable. They have an enviable reputation built over 45 years, with the effort and imagination of a dedicated team of managers, technicians and operatives who are supported by investment in the best plant and equipment. They strive to improve the environment in which we are proud to live and work, continually ensuring effective management of their own impact on the environment.
From its Hermitage Quarry in Maidstone and its Depot in Ashford, Gallagher is able to supply its range of Gallaflo flowing screeds. Gallaflo is Gallagher’s range of high quality self compacting cement based liquid screeds for use in domestic and commercial projects. It complies with BS EN 13813. Gallaflo is a cost effective alternative to traditional sand cement screeds. It can be laid as thinly as 25mm, and with high thermal conductivity it lends itself perfectly to under floor heating areas. It is easy to install, quick drying and can be walked on in just 24 hours. Available as standard with a C20 strength rating with other mix designs available on request. Depths achievable from 25mm.
- Thinner sections compared to traditional screeds. 25mm above underfloor heating pipes.
- Larger floor areas without joints (up to 150m2).
- Exceptional thermal conductivity (up to 2.9W/m.k).
- Reduced drying times compared to other screeds.
- Moisture sensitive floor coverings can be applied when screed has dried to a moisture content of <2.5% CM.
- Self-compacting – no voids around under floor heating pipes.
- Can be polished for final floor finish.
- All floor coverings can be applied with no need for surface sanding.
- Reduced thickness of screed allows for thicker insulation and better thermal performance within the same floor zone.
- Minimal drying shrinkage (<0.05%).
- Foot traffic after 24 hours.
- Can be applied in wet areas.
- Can be force dried after 7 days.
- Compatible with all cement based adhesives, including fast track systems. No need to use surface primers or sealers before applying adhesives to the screed, subject to adhesive manufacturers’ recommendations.
- No surface laitance (dust) after curing.
- Easy installation – up to 1000m2 per day (reduces time and costs).
Click on a manufacturer for product information