Tarmac, a CRH company, is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Their innovative services and liquid screed solutions help to deliver the infrastructure needed for each and every type of project. They offer a great range of cementitious and calcium sulphate screeds across the South, delivered in their extensive fleet of ready mix trucks. Their products are formulated using a combination of in house designed cementitious screed mix designs and the anhydrite screed range is made alongside Gyvlon. This means screeds capable of being installed at depths from 15mm and high strengths achieved up to C35.
Topflow Screed A
It’s a common problem; time is tight yet the project requirements are many. You need a flooring solution that is both fast and flexible, one that is simple to place providing a high quality surface. Ordinary sand cement screed does not deliver the speed or the versatility. But there is an alternative that ticks all theright boxes, Topflow Screed A from Tarmac. Topflow Screed A made with a unique synthetic anhydrite binder in place of cement is pump applied due to its fluid consistency. This means that it is easier to lay covering areas of up to 2000m2 in a day. It is thinner than conventional screeds making it the natural choice for underfloor heating systems.
Topflow Screed C Belitex
A cement based, free flowing screed that can be laid quickly, trafficked after just 24-48 hours and dries within 14-21 days. Topflow Screed C Belitex is a solution that provides you flexibility in installation and your overall build programme.
- Massively reduced drying times.
- Dries within 14 – 21 days versus a minimum of 40 – 75 with other traditional or flowing screed products and it can take foot traffic after just 24-48 hours. This means that floor coverings can be applied sooner.
- Fast & easy installation
- Up to 120m2can be laid in 45 minutes versus a whole day with traditional screed plus there is no working on your knees when installing as with traditional screed. There is also no need for sanding the surface afterwards.
- High strength
- Stronger than traditional screed, no reinforcement or manual compaction is required.
- Lower depths than traditional screed
- Low shrinkage
- Excellent SR2 smooth level surface produced.
Click on a manufacturer for product information